The most productive afternoon I have had in a long time.
Sam Ing – SENDCo
Our bespoke SENDCo Service consists of a team of experienced SENDCos, who support schools and SENDCos to develop and maintain effective SEN systems to ensure positive outcomes for pupils with special educational needs.
We can work with you and your colleagues to support with:
- Writing effective Sen Support Plans with teachers
- Paperwork – what you really need.
- The Graduated Approach
- Time management
- Working with outside agencies – what is available and how to access it.
- Applying for and completing HNBF and EHCP applications,
- Data management.
- Supporting parents and managing parental expectations
- Gaining the SENDCo qualification
- Reviewing the SEN policy and your local offer
- Short term SENDCo cover for specific tasks
Charges start from £85 + VAT per hour or £72 + VAT per hour for online support, however discounts are negotiable for long term support.
For example, a package of 12 hours face-to-face support can be purchase for £900 + VAT.
This offers a discount of £10 an hour and can be used regularly over the year or as and when required. Additional hours can be purchased at the same reduced rate. It is our policy to ensure we have enough staff and hours available to meet your needs promptly.
Contact us to discuss your SENDCo support requirements
*VAT at the prevailing rate